Hair transplant is the procedure of obtaining strong hair of a person and transplanting to hairless area. The most effective opportunity for a person losing hair due to genetic and natural factor, to have their hair again is hair transplantation. Hair transplant is an aesthetic surgery application. The most developed hair transplant method is FUE method.
Hair Transplant with FUE Method
This method of which expansion is Follicular Unit Extraction, is performed as obtaining hair parts with round incisions through devices with diameter of 0.7 mm or smaller from hairy scalps. In Fue method, hair parts are obtained without performing linear incisions. The most important reasons for fue methods to be one of the most preferable methods are its advantages providing to the people in hair transplant operation and its convenience
Frequently Asked Questions For Hair Transplant
Everybody having enough hair on nape may have hair transplant.
Since the procedure is performed under local anesthesia, no pain is felt.
Any person at any age without health problem and whose baldness is appropriate for the procedure may have hair transplant.
Usually transplanted hair is lost with one month and they start to grow up after 10 weeks. Fore and upper parts are completed within 6 months, while top and neck parts may take 8 months or even 1 year.
Aesthetic and plastic surgeries may perform hair transplant
Hair transplant should not influence general health of the person and the person’s illness should not hinder hair transplant procedure. For instance, a cardiac persons should get permission from their own cardiologist
Prices vary depending on the brand value and brand value of each center. What is more, the prices increases or decreases depending on number of graft and sessions. For instance, concept one price for unlimited is not appropriate. Because while some people need 3000 grafts, some needs 6000 grafts
The fact that the hair obtained from nape grows again is the only point restricting the plastic operators. Because, performance of wrong operation means that nape capacity could not be used sufficiently. This directly causes customer dissatisfaction. Therefore, it can be understood that if the grafts transplanted are healthy or not
The prior thing in hair transplant is natural appearance. Density has the second importance. Density is dependent on baldness of the patient and hair capacity available his/her nape. All openness may be covered with hair transplantation. However, the aim is not coverage but to provide density which shall give natural appearance. You may cover a baldness through 3000 graft or 5000 grafts. The results are all different in all patient.
If the operation is applied properly ;
- Hair Capacity on Nape : Notwithstanding baldness, the results are better if enough hair is available in nape part
- Baldness: The best results are obtained on fore and upper parts. The more the area is close to neck the less density obtained.
Why Este Cerrahi?
- Este Cerrahi provides its patients with more beneficial information by adopting itself to up-to-date information all the time.
- Este Cerrahi is a corporation not approach its patients as if they are customer.
- Este Cerrahi provides any kind of accommodation, flight tickets and transfer support for the patients coming from abroad
- Este Cerrahi performs even small aesthetic operations in a healthy, hygienic operation room environment complying with any conditions.
- Since Este Cerrahi believes in medical team power, it has a team constituted by specialists.
- Este Cerrahi is a leading company in our country representing the high technology through its (R&D) studies.
Op. Dr. Alp ASLAN
Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Op. Dr. Alp Aslan who is famous in both Turkey and the world, was born in 1973, Istanbul. After graduating form Istanbul K. Cekmece High school in 1990, he attended to Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine. He completed his basic medicine education in 1996 and he received education in Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine Department of aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery between the years of 1997-2003. He completed his military service in GirneMilitaryHospital as clinic chief in 2005-2006
During his service as being assistant, he was interested in cranio-maxillofacial and microsurgery, and published many articles in Turkey and abroad.